Tower of Stars (W.I.P.) Tower of Stars (W.I.P.)

Favoriting. This song is amazing. There is many mixed feelings you portrayed well with your selection of notes and ranges. What inspired you to write this song? What did you feel? I must know.

branpute responds:

Listening to myself play randomly, creating patterns that i like from that randomness, and manipulating them to my liking. The second half of the song was very loosely inspired by the two legend of zelda games: ocarina of time and majora's mask.

I'm really glad that you like it.

Mother Nature (W.I.P.) Mother Nature (W.I.P.)

It was amazing till 1:04, then another step down at 1:16. You should have just stayed with the piano, and cut it there.

Sun Burn Sun Burn

Beautiful.

landon91 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

Ikamiru - Rehind Ikamiru - Rehind

I think its great. I truly adore it.

Ikamiru responds:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review/comment.
I 'truly' appreciate it that you take the time to write something thanks :)

Death & The Aftermath Pt2 Death & The Aftermath Pt2

Good song, but a lot of distortion going on with any high pitches and the piano.

dove218 responds:

you think it was too much? thanks for the feed back

xaoc xaoc

Very well done, looking forward to a full song if you ever get around to doing one. I really enjoyed listening to this. The transitions were great, and your beat was an excellent choice.

ravers night remix ravers night remix

Haven't seen your work since Shpunken In Den Arscha and my gods, you've come a long ways. Fav'd and look forward to more.

I like it because it just says "Fuck you." to the meta of music structure and does whatever it feels like it wants to; and pulls it off.

your standard blink your standard blink

Snares feel really quiet, drums and bass are the focus of drum and bass (go figure, right?) but the drums felt tacked on, and there wasn't any focus on bass.

Your transitions and filters aren't too bad, they change fairly rapidly, but I was under the impression your purpous was to demonstrate some new found abilities related to them.

You'll get there yet.

landonian22 responds:

hey thanks i appreciate the input. This is the reason i post stuff even when i know its not the best, so i can learn and improve.

Hell March 8-Bit Hell March 8-Bit

Pure awesome.

Sent a shiver down my spine.

Shpunken In Den Arscha (house) Shpunken In Den Arscha (house)

The metal / bells ?

Its a good song.. except for those. They distract from really well made song you have. I suggest removing them completely.

APPSmusic responds:

ok i will, thanks for review