Messed-Up Bible Stories11 Messed-Up Bible Stories11

I might be insane, but God reminds me of Claptrap.

Samination responds:

Since this show came first, you should say Claptrap reminds you of God.

Adlez Adlez

Brings back fond memories from when life was simple, and there was no worries.

POP! an adventure POP! an adventure

Didn't seem that special.

I can tell it would have taken a long time to do all the neccesary frames if you drew it out by hand, and you put a lot (?) of effort in to it, but it really didn't seem that special.

There are a few other movies similar to this one in style (ex: animator vs animation) and I feel that they've set higher standards then this movie.

I had a hard time even seeing what was being drawn on the page and had to zoom in, perhaps using a filter or another means to darken the drawings would be nice.

For the whole concept/story of it, I'm fairly disappointed. Initially with the drawing of the character I thought it would be funny, and him tripping over the log seemed to building up to something. Then it goes on to be about him petting a turtle (Points for random, but lost for having no sustenance) and then he randomly starts speaking german?

I think you could've done better with a more thought out storyline.

Overall, I don't think it was worth the 16mb of bandwidth.

turtleco responds:

sawwy

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Hahaha.

Shake it like a sword with a dead guy on it.

I sense the next "This is Sparta, All Your Base, Over 9000" catch phrase coming.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Too amaziing.

If this was a 2 hours movie I would pay to see it more then I would to see Avatar.

Mr. Nails SE Ep. 6 Mr. Nails SE Ep. 6

Easter Egg

The easter egg was cooler then the actual video.

Drunken Kung-Fu Fighta ad Drunken Kung-Fu Fighta ad

Well..

It seemed to lack any form of story line. And it doesn't make me want to watch or do whatever with the actual show, so I would say isn't a good ad.

The actual animation wasn't too bad. For the most part it was done well, but it seemed to be lacking any fluid movement, and due to that, its easy, and lacks effort other flashes give.

The sound was done well overall. The song seemed to be a little too quiet, and didn't fit the ad well. (I really like the song though ^_^)

You can do better, you show potential. I look forward to your next flash.

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Ending..

Fight scene was spectacular, easily one of the best on newgrounds. But the end was really poor.. not only did it take away from the combat filled movie, the graphics, and animation were way worse then the rest of the flash.. Its like you got lazy or something. If you just would have waited and devoted time in the ending, it would have easily made it top 50.. but no..

The sounds also seemed a little glitchy during the fight scene (where pikachu runs at onyx) but that could be my comp.

D4ilytoon # 301 D4ilytoon # 301

I gotta admit

It wasnt funny.. wasnt interesting.. wasnt, well anything. It looked like a random pile of flashes that all pretty much blew. I've seen some stupid crap but that was just a waste of time, for you and me. Your on season 4 too? That just makes it worse, and very sad.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

talk to me when you've made a flash then maybe i'll listen

DESIRE or really NICE ASS DESIRE or really NICE ASS

OWCH, that one fucking NICE ASS!!

I cant belive wat i just saw, who knew such a perfect thing existed..... oh yea and before i forget... THATS FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!!