Super Flash Bros. Super Flash Bros.

Movement

Character movements aren't fluid.

Other then that, it looks like most other flash fighting games, more time needs to be put in to the character animations otherwise don't expect a high score.

Enigmata Enigmata

Loved it..

The game was great, ships were nice, customization was nice, enemy ships were well done.

But the boss battles were tremendously easy, even on the Hard setting. A few fights the boss was destroyed before it even came in to few.

And on level 14, I killed the boss and the game glitched. No shop screen, no dialog.. I just flew forward endlessly.

Great work.

Knights of Rock Knights of Rock

Wasnt bad but

It was a great idea and done well, but there was a few things I wasnt sure about.
First off, it was very difficult to tell the difference between the Arrows as they came at you, they were all the same colour and shape, and moved quite fast, even blurred.
The level seemed very fast paced for the game, I couldnt watch the arrows and tell what was going on at the same time. Either slow down the levels or slow down the arrows (make more appear if difficulty is an issue).
and Last, It was very short, and expected a little more when it started going. At the dragon part I thought well here comes a hard part (its a dragon should be harder then a bunch of brainless warriors) but it was actully easier then the rest of the game..
To sum it up, Slow down the Game, Increase the Difficulty at key parts, and add more to it. I liked everything else, good job and keep at it.

! Music Mania ! ! Music Mania !

Great Job

Great job, one of my favorite artitsts for sure. Keep up the good work.

> - RhythmBlaster > - RhythmBlaster

Amazing.. Simply amazing.

That was awsome. Easily one of the best Rythm games NG has to offer. A great change of pass to the normal "Press up down right left blah blah blah" rythm games going around. Keep up the great work

Make Your Movies Pass Make Your Movies Pass

Lol

That was funny, I cant belive u took the button away, how dare you! Can u make another flash. One with lots of buttons! And anyone who cant get the joke out of tis is Stunned, no seriously i mean it.

Windows HIV Windows HIV

LOL That is Funny! Please stop me laughing! LOL

Omfg its so true, dam windows, i never noticed it all at once LOL, im gonna throw my out the window (windows deserves windows)! LOL i still havent stopped laughing!