Messed-Up Bible Stories11 Messed-Up Bible Stories11

I might be insane, but God reminds me of Claptrap.

Samination responds:

Since this show came first, you should say Claptrap reminds you of God.

Adlez Adlez

Brings back fond memories from when life was simple, and there was no worries.

POP! an adventure POP! an adventure

Didn't seem that special.

I can tell it would have taken a long time to do all the neccesary frames if you drew it out by hand, and you put a lot (?) of effort in to it, but it really didn't seem that special.

There are a few other movies similar to this one in style (ex: animator vs animation) and I feel that they've set higher standards then this movie.

I had a hard time even seeing what was being drawn on the page and had to zoom in, perhaps using a filter or another means to darken the drawings would be nice.

For the whole concept/story of it, I'm fairly disappointed. Initially with the drawing of the character I thought it would be funny, and him tripping over the log seemed to building up to something. Then it goes on to be about him petting a turtle (Points for random, but lost for having no sustenance) and then he randomly starts speaking german?

I think you could've done better with a more thought out storyline.

Overall, I don't think it was worth the 16mb of bandwidth.

turtleco responds:

sawwy

Super Flash Bros. Super Flash Bros.

Movement

Character movements aren't fluid.

Other then that, it looks like most other flash fighting games, more time needs to be put in to the character animations otherwise don't expect a high score.

Enigmata Enigmata

Loved it..

The game was great, ships were nice, customization was nice, enemy ships were well done.

But the boss battles were tremendously easy, even on the Hard setting. A few fights the boss was destroyed before it even came in to few.

And on level 14, I killed the boss and the game glitched. No shop screen, no dialog.. I just flew forward endlessly.

Great work.

Knights of Rock Knights of Rock

Wasnt bad but

It was a great idea and done well, but there was a few things I wasnt sure about.
First off, it was very difficult to tell the difference between the Arrows as they came at you, they were all the same colour and shape, and moved quite fast, even blurred.
The level seemed very fast paced for the game, I couldnt watch the arrows and tell what was going on at the same time. Either slow down the levels or slow down the arrows (make more appear if difficulty is an issue).
and Last, It was very short, and expected a little more when it started going. At the dragon part I thought well here comes a hard part (its a dragon should be harder then a bunch of brainless warriors) but it was actully easier then the rest of the game..
To sum it up, Slow down the Game, Increase the Difficulty at key parts, and add more to it. I liked everything else, good job and keep at it.

Tower of Stars (W.I.P.) Tower of Stars (W.I.P.)

Favoriting. This song is amazing. There is many mixed feelings you portrayed well with your selection of notes and ranges. What inspired you to write this song? What did you feel? I must know.

branpute responds:

Listening to myself play randomly, creating patterns that i like from that randomness, and manipulating them to my liking. The second half of the song was very loosely inspired by the two legend of zelda games: ocarina of time and majora's mask.

I'm really glad that you like it.

Mother Nature (W.I.P.) Mother Nature (W.I.P.)

It was amazing till 1:04, then another step down at 1:16. You should have just stayed with the piano, and cut it there.

Sun Burn Sun Burn

Beautiful.

landon91 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

Shizaya Shizaya

So many little details, like the bruising on his neck like some on grabbed him., and spattering of blood Lots of work was put in to this.

Green Grass Green Grass

Very nice, great use of shadows and lighting. Would buy.